I have SO many things I want to make. Lots of ideas flittering around in my head. But I tend to start something, get bored halfway then start something else. I have lots of unfinished things shoved in drawers and boxes.
So. I am taking a stand against the unfinished things and working on only one thing at a time until it is DONE.
This is what I am working on now:
- Crochet cross quilt. I have completed about 30 out of the 150 squares needed. The enormity of it is so intimidating, but I must persevere!
- Bibs for Archie
- Turn my red dress into a skirt
- Crochet a baby vest like this one
- Doily rug (a bit like this - basically it is a giant doily pattern made with huge hooks and super thick yarn)
- Geometric quilt (inspired by this and this)
- A wooden cube necklace
- This necklace
- These wrist warmers
- A dress kind of like this one
- And 589, 456, 985 other things