So for the past few years I've made a list of things I'd like to do before my next birthday. I turned 26 last week and just had a look at the list I made last year. I never intended to complete everything on the list, but have made a fair crack at it. A few of the things I couldn't do as I was preggers, but I'm pretty happy with my efforts. Here is this year's list. It will likely be a bit different as I'll have a newborn baby and so will have limited time to myself, but having a list of happy things is a nice reminder to do fun things before life gets in the way.
1. Do a baby/belly before and after shot 2. Finish the inside of the house completely
3. Make almond butter
4. Finish all my crafty things before starting something else 5. Set up the kitchen properly 6. Take lots of photos of the baby
7. Break my iPhone addiction - HA!
8. Get my own design clients 9. Join a mother's group
10. Quit sugar (gulp!) - again, HA!
11. Spend lots of time outdoors 12. Relax more 13. Drink green smoothies regularly 14. Start a regular date night routine with my Manfriend
15. Make Turkish Delight
16. Sort out our super 17. Have a very special first Christmas for the baby 18. Keep writing here
19. Make icecream in my blender
20. Make cinnamon rolls
21. Read A Tale of Two Cities
22. Graduate as a qualified interior designer 23. Get an awesome folio together 24. Hang out with Sam more 25. Breastfeed 26. Make a quilt kinda like this one without mum's help 27. Crochet some fingerless gloves